Re: RES: [compost_tea] Hi-Yield 1 response

From: hi_yield1 <hi_yield1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:39:24 -0000

Yes good Dr. I know you do, but can you do it in only 90 days or so?
The time between first and last frost is your advantage. Ours growing
season day wise is only half of yours. Our "daylength" is our
advantage. Take care.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, soilfoodweb_at_a... wrote:
> We grow giant size veggies too, here where we don't have midnight
sun.

> A combination of the right biology, good soil, good light, and the
right seeds can garner most anybody giant vegies.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511