Re: [compost_tea] Mushrooms

From: Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:36:57 -0900

Judi,

I've been spraying my lawns with ACT for three years now. The numbers and d=
iversity of mushrooms in them now compared to before is simply staggering. =
There is no doubt that this is a result of the teas I have been applying to=
 them. I get similar, but not nearly as stunning numbers in our gardens. =
In fact, what I look for now to know that my teas are working are mushrooms=
 and worms.-----incidentally, the number of worms in these lawns is also st=
aggering. ACT works to reestablish the soil foodweb.
Cheers,

Jeff