Re: [compost_tea] recycling nutrients

From: jim allAn <jallan6977_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 21:45:01 -0500

   I have toyed with that same idea on a smaller scale. I believe
there are small packing units for big pickup trucks. You might look
into that also. An old cement mixer as an in vessel composter has
also been tried. Even if the truck wont move a smaller engine could
be geared to turn it VERY slowly. Driving one around to collect
stuff would be to much trouble to load stuff.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511