RE: [compost_tea] Re: Cornell Tests

From: Tom Jaszewski <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:15:05 -0800

Does anyone have access to the data from this study? I'm curious because in
my limited real world experience with fungicide use in turf (15 years), I've
yet to see the suppression levels achieved with fungicides compare to
bacterial tea in my first year of tea production.

I'm thrilled for Paul and Bob and am certain of the success of their
products, but as always, would like to read and have the study reviewed.
Standard test methodologies are not very reliable when testing tea. We must
remember it is NOT an 'icide and as such does not produce results in the
same manner. It's very likely that the fertilizer type and use played a huge
part!! I continue to be dumfounded when the tests continue to be contrary to
real world experience and believe it is attributable to testing methods and
cultural practice..if only we had a Dow or Monsanto budget!!!!

Tom Jaszewski
www.livesoil.com
702-595-7012