RE: [compost_tea] Digest Number 516

From: chris reid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 07:55:33 -0500

HY is right. I don't like to be challenged. I especially don't like it
when people don't understand what I'm saying and then try to impute motives
that aren't there.

Seems to me that he doesn't like being challenged much, either. I mean come
on folks, we're talking about somebody who is positively fixated on having
the biggest *one*.

Why is it that people focus time and resources trying to have the biggest
zucchini in town? Hmmmmm....

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511