Re: [compost_tea] Re: garlic, hot pepper & fungi

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:41:28 -0800

I will have to check. I have never used it but had a client who did. I sa=
w the containers and it was labeled 100% derived from cayenne. It was supp=
osed to be neutral to the plants. I was using a sprayer and they put that =
stuff through the sprayer. The odor was so bad and persistent that I had t=
hem junk the sprayer for any further tea applications.

Ted Peterson
Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth