[compost_tea] Bacterium Erwinia Amylovora ( Fire Blight)

From: hi_yield1 <hi_yield1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:33:50 -0000

Hello,
The reason I've been suggesting that perhaps it's not the sheer XXXXX
number of bacteria and fungi in our CT that matters. Rather it's a
certain individual responsible for good tea? Last year I
found a product that is a protein derived from the bacterium Erwinia
amylovora. When sprayed onto the plant it elicits a hypersensitive
response from within. Causing the plants own natural defense system to
kick in. Protecting from bacterial pathogens but viral as well
something thought not possible. It also causes increased nutrient
uptake, increased net photosynthesis, increased plant growth, yield
and eariler maturation. I have made lot's of references to this
product in my postings. Very surprised no one caught on? So please
look up HARPIN PROTEIN ( Product name Messenger) at EDEN BIOSCIENCE.
I used it last season with good results both preventive and curative.
Take care Hi_Yield1

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511