Re: [compost_tea] Bacterium Erwinia Amylovora ( Fire Blight)

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:12:56 -0800

This has been used for years in the ornamental industry to force plants to =
bloom. I am unsure as to its side effects if used on food crops. You may =
be adding some type of endrocine disruptor into your food system. Have you=
 done tests on your food product to check for potentially harmful residuals=
?

Ted Peterson
Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth