[compost_tea] Re: Bacterium Erwinia Amylovora ( Fire Blight)

From: hi_yield1 <hi_yield1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:22:03 -0000

Dan,
I tried it on some of my Prunus Maackii trees (Chokecherry) for shot
hole disease controll and black currants for powdery mildew. Before
that I used ultra-fine oils and copper based fungicides. Problem is
you have to keep reapplying them. To my surprise, Messenger (Harpin)
worked very well with allot less labor involved, time is money. Also
used it on annual flowers and vegetables to see if indeed there was
an increase in growth and yes there was. The great thing about this
product is, it can be used on food crops safely. I live and grow here
in the far north Alaska. Take care Hi_Yield.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511