Re: [compost_tea] TESTING, STANDARDS, AT WHOSE COST?

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 06:58:31 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ray , I didnt mean to be such a jerk in my last email , i really do want to talk to you someday, i am sure i can learn a lot from you or i would like to, there is so much to learn anyway ,thanks for your help , Dr.Ingrham,is going to check it out with me, thanks Reece

ray gore <xrg22000_at_yahoo.com> wrote:Reece, sorry we havent hooked up on the phone, you
have to call me on my cell phone. 208-308-8677. Thats
the only way anyone can reach me as i am not usually
in the office. I would be happy to talk with you or
anyone else on anything i might be able to help with.
RayG