RE: [compost_tea] Re: Good news?

From: Douglas G. Larson <ddhle_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 20:17:12 -0800

As to your last question, " Do we have to always have to follow a
paradigm of back-stabbing and undercutting in business? " my answer is
no. You always have choice in response both personally and in business.
Back-stabbing and under cutting are actions of someone coming from a
position of scarcity. Elaine, you have repeatedly shown a sincere desire
to further this industry as well as human kind in general. Since you
have made several attempts cooperate with
Ms. Rogers and company I see no obligation for you to do anything
further. As for litigation, an attroney can advise you on the merits of
your case. But even if the chances of winning in court are good, is it
worth the financial and energy expenditure? You must answer that for
yourself.

Doug Larson,
Bothell, WA