RE: [compost_tea] Re: Make it Good news1

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:07:58 -0800 (PST)

As perhaps senior member of this list may suggest? To Elaine and all business and personal situations. "Hold mutual respect and support of potential competition while pursueing the best policies to further your own person and business" is viewed by customers and the world and most important by yourself as the happiest course. If a business isn't happy, it is in trouble. There is room in this field for many flags. When you report serious deficiency in products or other services it must be with FACTS, utter fairness and honesty. Reporting such facts is essential. How else can those of us without a means to test know when our own or anothers product is performaing as IS VITAL? That can be a tough but essentail assignment to lay on any business. As a List we need to help not just Elaine and every business related to this field but include the start-up industry that is Compost TEA, MAKE good answers to the situation. IntlCTC you are needed! Bob l

":Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT