[compost_tea] Re: Good news?

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 00:35:41 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, wpb_at_s... wrote:
> Hi Linda,
> I said the simple answer, we do not know everything, and right now
only
> one side. There's a big difference between the real world and the
lab,
> and the real world sometimes is not a very pleasant place, lacking
> ethics and professional courtesy. An opinion was solicited, and I
gave
> mine.....which on this list is usually not very popular, but I'll
stand
> by it just the same, afterall I am a non-lemming.
> I think that the question is not that SFI has the monoploy on
testing,
> but that they set the standard. A standard has to be adhered to. I
know
> that I've just back tracked on an opinion that I made several months
> ago, but now I see the light..oh brother! So I think the question
is if
> you're planning on dropping that kind of coin on a CT system, would
you
> want a standardized test?? Would'nt you want to know if what you're
> applying and if it's harmful......??
> Again opinions are like compost holes.......
> Bill
>
> <><><><><><><><>Or post holes!?!?!?!?<grins> Sorry I haven't gotten
thru the entire thread yet and I'm thinking it isn't over anyway and
I'M THINKING SFI get on with your training, testing, cooperation,
credibility and excellence. Seems to me your doing a very fine job
taking care of business even though I, HONESTLY would like to see
testing prices and other prices as well(machinery for instance)
lowered. Prices have to cover cost of doing business and profit
margin or the business will soon be belly up. Dennis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511