[compost_tea] Re: Good news?

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 02:33:00 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, wpb_at_s... wrote:
> Hi Linda,
> I said the simple answer, we do not know everything, and right now
only
> one side. There's a big difference between the real world and the
lab,

<><><><><><><><>Sure is BORING in this lab tonight with no one in the
real world communicating!!!relative compost tea. Everyone must be
traveling to Indy. Think the storm in KS and MO will keep me home.
Best Regards,
Dennis Kemnitz
the food lab techie

 and the real world sometimes is not a very pleasant place, lacking

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511