[compost_tea] Re: USNOP Thing

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:48:37 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Kirk Leonard" <kirk_at_o...> wrote:
> Bob, and others who replied off list... I know it's uphill but the
notion

<><><><><><>Kirk, You're requesting that all of us on this list write
our representatives in Washington, DC, right? Dennis

 of any National Organic Program not supporting compost teas drives
me nuts.
> It's up to us to turn this craziness around, or at least try.
Uphill is not

<

> I understand some of the larger problem, Bob - you are senior, but
I've been
> around a while, too.:) Don't think we need a party, though that
would help.
> Every party I'm ever at hears or already knows about compost tea,
anyway...
> At this point, we need to be asking as many questions thru US
Congress as we
> can about USNOP and compost tea.
>
> USDA, specifically Richard Matthews, NOP manager, and Barbara
Robinson, AMS
> administrator, pretty clearly made up their minds years ago not to
support
> compost tea as an allowable organic practice. They have trumped up
goofy
> "research," never providing any reasonable documentation or data.
Brinton's

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511