[compost_tea] cleaning brewers and sprayers

From: <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:05:29 -0000

As long as we're on the subject of biofilms and cleaning equipment,
I'm definitely interested in hearing from people about where they
find the biofilms on their equipment, how long it takes to clean the
brewer or sprayer they have, and other tips for would-be buyers and
users.

Also, for people who discovered through testing that they had a
cleaning problem, maybe it would help to see some examples of what
happens to your test results when a biofilm builds up?

I'm listening to this most interesting exchange -- so please, keep
talking! All you say will be collected and added to the "how to
clean" section of the best practices document.

Who's got elbows and 90 degree turns on their equipment? Have you
worked out a method of cleaning them or modifying them?

Ingredients document is mostly done and will be out soon. Some delay
waiting for responses from folks who must have gone to ACRES.

Chris Reid

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511