Re: [compost_tea] Re: H202, (calcium peroxide)

From: w.reece speas <wrspeas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 04:35:24 -0800 (PST)

That answers that 99% works forme , lol , thanks I am pretty sure i will just stick with the 3 % stuff ,reece

jim allAn <jallan6977_at_earthlink.net> wrote: H202 is hydrogen peroxide at any concentration. However if you
wanted drink it you wold be wise to use 3%. at that concentration you
might use 1 ounce in one gallon of water. At 35% you might use 1 drop
per gal. At 99% maybe one drip in 50 gals. At 99% it is used as
rocket fuel. At 99.999% percent it is strictly experimental. 35%
percent does require more caution but so does mixing battery acid
solution. Only battery acid is more likely to explode. If one is
cautious about using 35% only in ventilated areas without any forms of
ignition present, including spontaneous combustion, then you shouldn't
have a problem.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT