[compost_tea] Re: confused and alarmed

From: hi_yield1 <hi_yield1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:05:36 -0000

RIGHT ON TED!!
Safegaurd your competitive edge.To many knock off wanna bees out
there. Though they claim to be compiling all of this information to
further the cause. Look at what Wall Mart has done to its
competition!! Soon you will be able to get a sound knock off brewer at
Wall Mart for 2.99!! That maybe an over exaggeration but I think you
know what I'm getting at. Good luck and take care Hi_Yield1.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ted Peterson" <ted.peterson_at_t...>
wrote:
> Group:
>
> I have said this before and I will say it again. Tea testing is
important but tea can be "manufactured" to get test results. I find
better information in plant leaf assay and soil tests. I can get good
tea but that doesn't guarantee that I will apply it correctly or that
I have food for the critters I put in the soil. The only real
evidence I have that it is working is good analyses of the environment
where I am using the tea.

> Plans for brewers. I have had my designs ripped off by growers who
bought one machine and then built several based on my design. I am
not interested in giving my designs away. I did two years of
experimentation and research to come up with my designs and I will not
give them away. I will sell plans. So If anyone is interested in
buying plans for my brewers, they can contact me. The aerators I
design are custom and I will not distribute plans for those.

> An unscrupulous person could buy one and rip it apart and then try
to remanufacture and resell based on my work. That type of behavior
hurts everyone. An early brewer design of mine has been "cloned" and
I have been forced to file injunctions against the growers who
"bought" from the grower who ripped me off. I am in business to help
restore soil health not file law suits so I hope you understand my
reluctance to "share" data with possible competitors.

> Anyway, brewers and tea are only part of the solution. We are
promoting healthy soil through the use of compost tea but just as
important or more important than the brewing is is compost and
nutrients put into the brewer. Brewing will not put anything into the
tea that is not already in the compost as far as biology is
concerned.

> Ted Peterson
> Earth-Wise/Spirit of the Earth

Service.