RE: [compost_tea] Re: cleaning machines

From: Mike Bosko <mjbosko_at_jmtsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:59:49 -0800

Ok, last one I swear (again)... But I owe her this one:

In a side chat with DrE, it was my lack of specific examples in my
statements which were uncalled for. Without specifics, some of my
comments came out exaggerated -not good. And exaggeration does come
across as an attack. So I can and do see her point.

Comments like, "The bunch of...", "And that is what appears to be
wanted here..." and "...frowned upon on this list." do -not- state a
true representation of the list as a whole. Its no different than the
science we are learning; needs represention by specific data.

I apologize to DrE, and to the list, for those comments which I do see
interpreted as being nasty and attacking. That was not my intent.

Thanks,

Mike

Ps. Can I still come out to play in the bug pile with you guys?? ;)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511