RE: [compost_tea] Re: cleaning machines

From: John Cowan <vivax_at_northlink.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:41:00 -0700

Elaine,

Thank you for your definition of problematic biofilm. I have a hard time
imaging a brewer that is causing conditions as bad as the one you are
describing. Personally, I won't be too concerned, however, I think I will
continue to clean the slight haze that shows up after a cycle in my homemade
brewer.

John Cowan