[compost_tea] Re: confused and alarmed

From: spigold <spigold_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 02:44:51 -0000

Hallelujah
I have joined the list recently and have noticed the deafening
silence on the practical aspects of CT, especially the "how to build"
kind. I can understand peoples greed, lets call it what it is, to
recover their "expenses" in developing brewers. I challenge you to
let go of these notions of getting rich and share your knowledge with
others. With only an esoteric few using tea your possibilities of
making an income manufacturing them is small, however if CT was more
widely understood and used, more brewers would be sold. Are you
going to get rich on small market population or a large one? Besides
the population that would build instead of buy is going to be small.
Additionally those that build will also be the proponents of CT, to
others who will buy.

A few things mentioned earlier worth repeating. The manufacturer
could obtain a patent to insure your possession of intellectual
property. Also mentioned is that as a manufacturer, you should be
able to build the brewer with higher quality and cheaper than I can
build it myself. And then follow up with service that I can't get
elsewhere.

I have also seen far to much anecdotal evidence, "I have seen this …
happen after applying tea" This is not science. Science has a
control with replicated random trials that produce results that can
be quantified with statistical analysis. In turn these results can
be repeated. Now this COSTS money, and merits the possibility for
compensation.
How many brewer manufacturers have trial grounds, which have run true
science on CT?

I would also agree with those that have voiced their concern about
the supposed difficulty of brewing great tea. Real information needs
to be available for the layman to read and understand the real issues
of tea. If the machines remain expensive and the FACTS are not
available, few people will risk the chance. I believe those that
want to get rich now are only hurting themselves by not encouraging
the widespread adoption of CT
Spigold

(I will now crawl under my compost for safety)

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: