Response to Chris (Was Re: [compost_tea] Re: constructive look at our list?)

From: chriscreid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:40:42 -0000

Ted,

I agree with you completely. It is not my job to tell anyone here
what to do. I thought we were here to learn about making compost
tea, but various poeple are here for various purposes. The list
purpose is very loosely enforced if at all; it's really become
people doing their own thing.

You have brewed much more tea than I have. That is why when I give
people information, I try to not to overstate what I know. If I have
information, that is from others' experience, or something Elaine
taught, I try to say that and refer people. The reason I started
the project was to learn about compost tea myself.

I think I would be better off pursuing this project with a smaller
group of people, who agree about the kinds of posting they will do
and are aligned on pursuing the project. that is most likely what I
will do. As you say, there is little point in trying to convince
people to do something that "I" want them to do -- that they don't
want to do.

The unpleasantness is just not worth it, and I'd rather focus on
what I think is important and not get distracted.

So, onward and upward Ted.

Chris Reid

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: