Fools Brewer (was Re: [compost_tea] Re: confused and alarmed)

From: lawnjockeynick <nick_at_lawnjockey.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:40:04 -0000

Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives...

Linda,

How about telling us a little about yourself. I noticed in your
posting you also milk cows? Are you a fisherwoman, too - perhaps a
Master Baiter? I don't know where you're coming from, but it's not
nice. Shame on *you*!

Nick
www.lawnjockey.net

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <wormwomantwo_at_y...> wrote:
> --- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, sbrustkern_at_a... wrote:
> > Spigold.....How about some self-ID, and location?
> >
> > Steve
>
> Steve,
>
> It's interesting that you interject with one-liners, and at the
same
> time have little to no ag/hort skills. Shame on you!!
>
> "Treasurer
> Steve Brustkern
> Steve, a graduate of Washington State University, has over twenty
> years of experience in wholesaling\retailing of consumer non-
> durables. He has played key roles in sales and marketing
> implementation in apparel metro centers such as New York City, Los
> Angeles, and San Francisco while in the employ of Levi Strauss and
> Co., and Brittania Sportswear. Steve helped found the men's
> sportswear group within Levi's, that was to become known around the
> world as the Dockers brand. He also was involved in the
introduction

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511