Re: [compost_tea] Looking for good fungal sources for Tea

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:03:30 -0800 (PST)

We pretreated compost with 1 lb oat flour to 5 lbs compost kept near 80F , moist for 3 days before brewng ACT. Resulted in high T Fungi in the ACT. Bob

mrmagoo303 <skmccue_at_msn.com> wrote:I have been brewing for a couple of years now,and i am looking for
other good fungal sources to add to my tea. My soils are bacterially
dominated and i am trying to change them to a more fungal dominated
one. Any recomendations would helpful.

Thank You

Sean McCue