[compost_tea] compost tea and handbook of sustainability research?

From: chriscreid <reidchris_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:43:23 -0000

I received the following post from my INFOTERRA list membership.
Because there may be researchers among our list members, I am
including the following info in case any of you wish to submit
research articles on compost and compost tea.

Chris Reid
******
Dear Colleagues,

A call for contributions to the "Handbook of
Sustainability Research" has just been issued.
This authoritative publication will offer a one-stop
information source on leading sustainability
research projects and initiatives and it is hoped to
both support on-going research efforts and stimulate
new ones.
It will address a long-perceived need for a source of
reference for top quality research on sustainability.
Part of the publication will be devoted to research on
education for sustainable development,
thus providing a contribution to the UN Decade of
Education for Sustainable Development.

Further details are available at:
http://www.projekte.org/handbook/

Walter Leal Filho

=====
Prof Walter Leal Filho, TuTech, Harburger Schlossstrasse 6-10, D-
21079 Hamburg, Germany.
----
This message was sent by INFOTERRA_at_CEDAR.AT
To signoff from the list, send an email to majordomo_at_cedar.at
the message body should read "unsubscribe infoterra" (without
quotes).
Visit http://www.cedar.at/unep/infoterra/index.html
for more info, list commands, and mail archives (searchable).
----

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: