Re: [compost_tea] Re: what favors what

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:55:36 EST

Can I go through the fungal:bacterial ratios that we've found using the
direct methods of assessment that SFI uses next week, when I get back from
vacation? If you read my papers (listed on the SFI website), you'll find your answers
as well, but you have to integrate several papers in order to get the
information. Otherwise, wait until next week, ok?

Thanks!

Elaine
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com
SFI Oregon, USA
SFI Australia
SFI New York
SFI Europe
SFI New Zealand

"Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn out well,
but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense, no matter how things
turn out." -- Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic