Re: [compost_tea] what favors what

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:16:51 EST

Please read the January issue of "Growing Edge". There is an article by
Jeff Lowefels on his experiences with hydroponics and green houses, and an
article by me about "how-to" use AACT in hydroponics and some of amazing results
that WormGold and another company, Nature Tech (don't think they have a website
yet) have gotten in hydroponic systems. Pictures of the plants too!

So, get a copy of Growing Edge if you are a green house or hydroponics
person. The magazine is currently interviewing some of the people we have worked
with in hydroponics for another article. so, a subscription ot Growing Edge
might be in order.

If you have tried AACT in hydroponics systems let me know so I can pass you
on as a possible story for the magazine!

Leon Hussey (Keep It Simple, simplici-tea.com) has been working with
greenhouse growers and been getting great results. So stay tune to his new
information which will soon be put up on his website.

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com
SFI Oregon, USA
SFI Australia
SFI New York
SFI Europe
SFI New Zealand

"Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn out well,
but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense, no matter how things
turn out." -- Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic