[compost_tea] Recent posts

From: Margaret Lauterbach <melauter_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:40:10 -0700

I just joined this list a couple of days ago. I am a garden columnist,
wrote columns for the Boise daily paper for nearly ten years until they
laid me off last summer to
"save money." Here in the intermountain west we have growing conditions,
diseases and insects that national magazines and standard references don't
deal with. I decided to publish my columns online, and had a professional
help me set up a website. It's at www.margaretlauterbach.com . I'm trying
to encourage beginners to get into gardening, and many of them don't think
they can master planting a seed.

I'm having great difficulty in trying to follow the complex issues on this
website, and wonder if it's absolutely necessary to regulate temperatures
of compost tea. I fear that getting into this type of complication will
drive off new gardeners, depriving them of the pleasure and solace of
gardening. Thank you, Margaret Lauterbach

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511