[compost_tea] Rodale's SARE annual report

From: Ryan, Matthew <matthew.ryan_at_rodaleinst.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:51:50 -0500

http://www.sare.org/reporting/report_viewer.asp?pn=LNE03-181&ry=2003&rf=
0

Hello Folks,

FYI - Attached is a link to the SARE website, where you will find our
2003 annual report for our project "Compost Tea for Disease Management
in Horticultural Crops".

I would be glad to discuss the results with anyone that is interested.
Please remember that this was our first year of working with compost tea
and that we are making experimental design improvements for our 2004
trials.

Unfortunately the program that SARE uses does not allow for visual
material, such as graphs and tables, to be posted. Please notify me if
you would like copies of the graphs and tables.

Constructive criticism is always welcome and any improvement ideas are
appreciated.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Matthew Ryan