RE: [compost_tea] SARE/CT

From: Ryan, Matthew <matthew.ryan_at_rodaleinst.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 12:13:33 -0500

Margaret,

I believe our collaborators at PSU have experience with using milk to
manage powdery mildew. From what I remember the milk worked great for
suppressing powdery mildew, BUT it inflamed downy mildew a great deal.

Unfortunately I do not know the details of this work, but I would be
glad to provide anyone that is interested with contact information for
Dr. Travis, the person who conducted the trials. If you can't find
contact info for him using google, drop me a line.

Matthew Ryan
Research Technician
The Rodale Institute
611 Siegfriedale Road