Re: [compost_tea] Microscope Power

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:10:15 EST

We are working on a 4 X, 10X, 40X microscope and manual for you to use to
test each tea. You need 400X, or 40X objective lens, and 10 X eyepiece. Bright
field works ($400), but phase contrast is better ($5000). DIC costs about
$9000, and is the best choice.

But here at SFI, we are working on ways to let you see each batch of compost
tea, using the bright field microscope, 400X.

We'll let you know which microscope is best, when we have the manual done.
We have it put together here in OZ, but not yet in the States.

Just keep tuned!

Elaine