Re: [compost_tea] Newby - Where to get the info?

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:53:44 -0800 (PST)

Welcome Newby to what is the most important change in agriculture since Genesis!! Does bc indicate British Columbia? There are many enthusiastic users in Canada. Is your interest in using for your own gardens or applying for customers? We support both with products and my web site tells some about the subject and offers some links that tell much more. Try www.bobsbnbrew.com Have fun! I hope you find this as exciting as I do. Bob

enviromasterbc <enviromasters_at_telus.net> wrote:Hi - I'm new to this group and "Compost Tea". My interest is in teas
for flower gardens, vegatable gardens, and lawns. Residential
applications.

Where would you suggest I go for info on these areas? Books, internet,
etc?

Also, how well known is the practise of applying teas? I had never
heard of it before and never see info in the local nursery.

Thanks for any replys, much appreciated.

Mark

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
Click Here