[compost_tea] Re: necessary to add carbs or sugar after applying a compos...

From: madcalf0000 <ch_vancouver_at_mail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 21:37:55 -0000

Hi Elaine,

Not to worry, the info came from a local company marketing
something "designed to feed beneficial fungi and bacteria" after
adding the compost tea. I asked to talk to someone about the
accuracy of their info but haven't heard a reply.

Thanks again for clearing things up. I'll add this to the ton that
I've learned from yourself and this message board. :)

Chuck

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511