RE: [compost_tea] Information for Newcomer

From: John Cowan <vivax_at_northlink.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:04:39 -0700

The point of making compost tea is to grow great quality plants. Somehow it
would not be motivating for most people to only know they had large
quantities of microbes floating in some inky liquid. If people don't see the
results in plant growth, development, production then testing is going to be
considered not very valid. Who has done this kind of comparative testing??

There are a million possible variations to making tea (AACT) and I don't
mean the difference between using 8 oz of molasses vs. 12 oz. I'll bet the
incorporation of certain ingredients is going to make a far better tea then
anyone has tried yet.

John Cowan