[compost_tea] Giant Cabbage Weigh Off??

From: hi_yield1 <hi_yield1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 08:25:53 -0000

So Jeff,
Are you up to the challenge? With all of that SFI testing you have
done on your product and your years of gardening in Alaska. Not to
mention all of those years you have been giving Alaskans advise on how
to grow. Surely you have the finest soil food web a giant cabbage
could ever want? Show us that you gardening abilities are equal to
your marketing skills!! I really don't expect you to take first place
but 2nd or 3rd would be mighty impressive!! I will take a no responce
as "I'm not willing to take the chance" or "I'm just not up to it".
Take care and again if you do except this mission, GOOOOOOOOOD LUCK.
Hi_Yield1

Yahoo! Groups Links