Re: [compost_tea] Re: Dr. Ingham coming to Texas!

From: Steve Bridges <kimas_at_texasgrown.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:05:49 -0600

Dennis,
The Introduction to the Soil FoodWeb is July 8-10, 2004 in Austin, Texas at
The Center for Environmental Research.
See the location here; http://www.sbs.utexas.edu/hornsby/
See the classroom here (2nd photo down the page);
http://www.sbs.utexas.edu/hornsby/cer%20links.htm

The Compost Tea Workshop, tentatively scheduled for October 22-23, 2004 will
be at the same place.
Steve

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511