[compost_tea] sulfur and microbes

From: Ron Czecholinski <ron_at_commonsensecare.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:58:08 -0000

Hi,
I know I have seen some discussion about using sulfur and its effect
on microbes but I can't find anything in the archives. I have used
Neil Kinsey's lab to assess the chemistry balance in soil and have
gotten recommendations to use sulfur to correct the PH. Can anyone
give me input on this subject and alternatives for correcting the PH?
Also, has anyone on the list used compost tea on alfalfa and gotten
significant results.
Thanks.
Ron

Yahoo! Groups Links