Re: [compost_tea] Lawns

From: jim allAn <jallan6977_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:00:22 -0500

   So am I. If <mighty big word> I had the money I would start just
such a company up here in New York. I see quite a bit of Scott's,
Miracle Grow, and others being sold around here. Part of the trouble
is laziness. People don't want to cut their lawn every week, so they
cut it short to suppress it's growth. I cut our thee acres every
week even when I had to do it with a push mower. It took a week to
do it so it was an endless job, but I love it.

On 22 Mar 2004 at 20:09, Steve Bridges wrote:

> Jeff,
> Here in Texas our customers have had great success using the formulation outlined in the attachment. I wish I could include all of the personal testimonials from our very satisfied customers. The best thing? It's very affordable if you can find the amendments. Last year we saved over a half acre of newly installed St. Augustine that a customer had "burned up" from using synthetic lawn fertilizers. Within two weeks of using this program our friend (dragged here by his mother, a really good customer) saw very
good improvement in his lawn. He is a committed organic lawn enthusiast now! Check it out.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511