Re: [compost_tea] San Fran flower show

From: Sonshine <sonshine_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:05:14 -0600

  I'd especially like to do a pictorial of what the different fuzzy fungi a=
re, and whether t hey are good or bad guys.

  Elaine

  Elaine what a pleasure for this newbie to find you on this group. Your s=
oilfoodweb is a treasure for my hungry brain. Big thanks to the members wh=
o suggested your site. I'm told I need to order your tea book and yes if =
you could do a pictorial of the different fuzzies on my medicinal herbs and=
 few veges I would appreciate it.

  I visited a certified organic farm last Monday and the owner, Joan G spok=
e highly of the compost teas, encouraged me to research it for my herbs and=
 said she learned everything she knows from a brilliant woman, has all her =
books and CD's plus is planning on attending a lecture in the Austin area l=
ater this year. I was exhausted walking her 93 acre farm and she promised =
to email me your link. Giggles, I need to thank her and tell Joan that I f=
ound you.

  Rosie Lloyd
  Houston