Re:[compost_tea] kelp sources for tea

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:04:01 -0000

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "kevin john richardon"
<kmagic_at_b...> wrote:
> Hey Kevin, What exactly are you spending $85. for in
> that five hundo batch? Dennis
>

> Well Dennis, Ile be strait with ya, I am not spending $85 a 500G
batch of tea production materials; clients are.

> The results of using the high quality, biologically estatic compost
and finest grade humic acids and cold water sea kelp contained in
this 23# package of tea production material APPROVED for Certified
Organic Food Production arriving at the door for $85 is a value at
less cost than most folks put a package like this together for
themselves.

> The object is to use volume purchasing of materials to further
enable the use of this technology and...

> deliver a complete, comprehensive approach to implementing tea to
help achieve a biological program for those who want to make it all
happen. Efficiently.

> What is the value of a bang'n 500G batch of tea?

Can you tell me? I haven't sold any yet. My guesstimate is $1000
provided it meets specs..................... Am I close? Dennis

> We are really talking about economy. Making this gig effective and
efficient. This is more than percieved value of convenience. This
is buying time and energy. And information is the currency. This is
the art of investing in a tool which returns more than it costs.

> ANYBODY can do this themselves and even choose to provide this
service given they make the time to do it. We chose to put the
effort into the R&D to make it happen for ourselves and now have this
as a part of our service.

> So for those who havent quite gotten their own program dialed in
and would like to get this coming season going in this direction...

> this is an available option. But the question I have Dennis is,
what is your total materials cost for a five hundo? or $ material /
any ole volume?

<><><><><><>>I made the compost and converted an old $300 sprayer
(bought filter, pump, hose and nozzles as well). I used 4 pounds
white granular sugar, a pint of molasses, a dozen eggs from the
chicken coop, and a little fish emulsion(will use hydrolysate next
time) for 300 gallons. Remember this is for my own use and not
resale. Really my only cost now is testing and I haven't formally
done that. One of these days I'll get some ACT made at the right time
to get it UPS'd to SFI in time for testing. And someday soon I'll get
the photos of the critters and standard methods so I can test here.
Dennis

Hey Kev, Have you hiked Mt. Moffett yet? It's a great hike on Adak
out in that cool Pacific..Thanks for the help. Dennis

> here for the help~ Kev
>
> Kevin John Richardson
> Local Solutions
> (781) 834-0474

> Sign up for our BACKPACKER.com's FREE newsletter and learn about
new hiking getaways, gear, and outdoor skills. Go to:
http://www.backpacker.com/newsletter

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511