[compost_tea] Re: messages

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:33:40 -0000

--- The compost from my pile tested in duplicate has an average %
moisture of 25.4% with a range of 1.%. What is the spec for
compost? 3.2% beer is approximately 96.8% water and 3.6% beer is
96.4% water. Milk is tested for added water regularly. Can't make
chocolate milk from water!Dennis Kemnitz

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511