Re: [compost_tea] Odors?

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

Tell your neighbors about Betsy Ross' experience. Her cattle grazing in a pasture had fly problems as all do. When she sprayed the cattle with ACT the fly problem was reduced. for a few days. When she sprayed the pasture the fly problem was greatly reduced for some weeks. Does it have an odor? If it does it is likely that it is anarobic and you would be better of without it. Aerobic ACT smells fresh and about like clean water. Bob

mrkringles <mrkringles_at_msn.com> wrote:Does ct have an odor to it when sprayed? Has anyone had problems
with flys after an application? I have a couple of neighbors and am
concerned about any potential problems when I start this program.

Thanks,

John

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT