Re: [compost_tea] Re: virus?

From: Jason Austin <jason.austin_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:35:37 -0700

Not much we can do about it. My understanding is one of the viruses out
there when it gets on a computer will read the address book of the
infected computer, then send from that computer emails that appear to
come from those of us in the address book. And as some mail programs
automatically collect addresses of messages received into an address
book, we can be in someones address book without having ever had direct
email to of from that person.

So use anti-virus software and never open attachments unless you are
absolutely sure.