Re:[compost_tea] virus

From: kevin john richardon <kmagic_at_backpacker.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2004 22:39:13 -0000
I am getting feedback that others are recieving mail from my email adress which I did not send.

This is crazy?!?

~Kev

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:57:27 -0700 (PDT) Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear List - Recently I have recieved many messages with attachments, often from one of the list or other close friends with attachements you have not written, All bogus and all that I checked came with a virus warning so I deleted them.  10 or more a day.

Now I find that messages that show as my outgoing mail is being rejected as bogus.  The web is being made less pleasant by all this.  Just to let you know I will NOT be sending an attachement without a full message talking about it first. Bob