Re: [compost_tea] Re: Re: CTTF Report - Tests

From: Ted Peterson <ted.peterson_at_tcsn.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:36:26 -0700

You know guys. We could be in a situation where ANY additive other than wa=
ter and air are viewed as an input that so changes that end product that Co=
mpost Tea is no longer being produced. We are multiplying biology. If we =
have X aerobic bacteria and Y anerobic bacteria, applying any food feeds bo=
th. No consideration is given for O2 which limits anaerobes. Maybe we cou=
ld get certification if we only used compost with no additives. As I said =
mentioned after reading the report, milasses is one of the additives that's=
 OK for comost. No mention was made of simple compost with no inputs and n=
o testng was done without inputs.

Maybe all the additivies are freaking them out because the end result is un=
controlled.

Ted Peterson
EW/SOE