[compost_tea] Re: CTTF Report - Tests (and others)

From: compost160 <compost160_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 08:01:43 -0000
Mr. Peterson,
CT peer reviews are few and far between and if you did get something
published you better have it protected first. There aren't to many
original thinkers out there. It's to easy to knock off someone elses
ideas and claim them as your own. So keep up the good work, the trial
and error and for GOD sakes if you do stumble upon something really
good, don't post it here!! It will be gobbled up and before you know
it someone will pull a Wall Mart on ya!! Hello!! It seems to me that
the reason this thread has gone on as long as it has is because of
reader interest. I don't see anyone else posting any new thoughts or
original ideas? I'm not sure if this is off topic or not but just the
other day some fool told me I should never plant annuals with
perennials?? Has something to do with soil food web
incompatibilities?? Orignial thought or just foolish thinking?
Compost160.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, "Ted Peterson" <ted.peterson@t...>