[compost_tea] Re: CTTF Report - Tests (and others)

From: Steve Diver <steved_at_ncat.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:30:08 -0000
Jeff -

Earlier I had requested that report be added to the Files
section, as it was sent to the list as an attachment.

Anyways, please add Ted's report to the Files section
because it is a report based on a project, it contains data,
and the ACTs showed pathogen reduction.

Ted -

In my opinion the technology of ACTs to control odors
and pathogens in biosolids is directly relevant. Secondly,
all of the discussion on pathogen levels based on EPA
standards are directly relevant whether biosolids, composts,
or compost teas..... they are all based on same standards,
laboratory testing procedures, etc.

My gosh and by golly, what is a better demonstration of
the pathogen REDUCTION power of ACTs than to go to a
biosolids facility and control odors and pathogens!!

My two cents,
Steve Diver

Yahoo! Groups Links