Re: [compost_tea] Sell me your tea

From: Daniel Fury <danielfury_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 16:04:00 -0700 (PDT)
> Check out SFI website for: list of Certified
> Advisors for your area, Tea Makers who participate
> in the SFI Quality Assurrance Program and SFI
> Certified Products.

Good to know.

Thanks to you guys I found someone who offered the
perfect solution.  Her name is Alane O'Rielly Weber,
and she lives in San Mateo.  She sells compost tea,
has analysis's of her compost and tea available and
sold it to me for a great price.  She turned her KIS
brewer off about 15 seconds before filling the bottle.
Talk about fresh!  Nice dark and earthy.  Full of
info.

Alane O'Rielly Weber
Botanical Art
San Mateo
phone: (650) 348-2094
fax: (650) 347-1149
wormlady_at_sbcglobal.net

--- kevin john richardon <kmagic_at_backpacker.com>