Re: [compost_tea] (unknown)

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 08:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

It depends on who's brewer you use - (grin) Picarla - I'm guessing that one begets the conditons for the other. Keep adding food for the worms and microbes for the soil and both will happen. You can speed worm population up by importing worms. How long will it take without adding ? Are there any worm eggs or worms near-by? ACT and a good food source like grass clippings and leaves and newspaper and moist soil will bring up worms if there are any there. Bob

piccarla <piccarla_at_yahoo.com> wrote:I am new to using compost tea and am brewing my first batch. If I
make an application to soil that is so poor that no worms are in the
soil, will the application of compost tea attract them or do I need
to put wormsinto the soil?? thanks!
piccarla

Yahoo! Groups Links