[compost_tea] compost tea workshop invitation

From: Henry Karczynski <vanilla_at_racsa.co.cr>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 12:07:35 -0600
Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.

I apologize to the group for misusing the list serve to contact Dr. Ingham.
I have sent two e-mails to you but since you were traveling you might not have received them.Please contact me about an initiative here in Costa Rica to invite you to give
a workshop on the soil food web and ACT by CATIE, an agriculture university, for a Octuber 18-20 seminar on compost.

Henry Karczynski
vanilla_at_racsa.co.cr

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links